AEROBAR: A « food-tainment »revolutionary concept.
Fifteen passengers sat around a bar, at a height of 35 meters, with their legs hanging in the air.
Eating, drinking, talking to your neighbours, enjoying the scenery, being thrilled.
AEROPHILE (France) www.aerophile.com:
- is the World leader in tethered helium balloons. It sold more than 75 balloons in 30 countries.
- is the most important carrier using the “Lighter than air”. AEROPHILE operates 08 balloons: Disneyland Paris and The Little Prince Park in France, Walt Disney World in Orlando, the Great Orange County Park and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park in California and the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee.
- created the Aerophare and the Aerobar, the first airborne Food-tainment.
- invented the Generali Balloon, a flying laboratory, the first indicator of the quality of air which can be seen by 400000 people at the same time
- created the Little Prince Park, a theme park based on the book by Antoine de Saint Exupéry www.parcdupetitprince.com
What does GAUTHEY AUTOMATISMES do ? :
GAUTHEY AUTOMATISMES is the supplier of the company METALLIANCE located in Saint Vallier (71) www.metalliance-tsi.com.
METALLIANCE develops and manufactures the AEROBAR and GAUTHEY AUTOMATISMES is in charge of studying and developing the electrical part and the variation speed drive.